About Me

My photo
I snort when I laugh. I don't sleep much. Music is my life. I'm extremely clumsy. John Mayer is the love of my life. So is Batman. I'm Mormon. I have a slight obsession with mustaches. I blog because I can. I say what I think when I think it. My sense of humor often gets me in trouble. I love adventures. I get lost constantly.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 1

Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2: Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without.
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget.
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10: One person you can trust

Well.

1. I love to laugh. I love it. I usually am the one making people laugh, but I highly appreciate people that make me laugh harder than I want to.

2. I like new music. All the time. I love when I find an artist or band that is new to me, whether they're new to the rest of the world or not. Again, I appreciate the people that give me new music to fall in love with.

3. I'm much more confident than I used to be. I know this because I have days that I go with no makeup. (Well...ok...I wear mascara. But I have blonde lashes. You can't see my eyes unless there's a little smidgen of mascara on them.)

4. I like that I've always been a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. Because then when I wear an actual blouse or whatever, everyone notices and stuff. And when I'm running late or just having a lazy day, no one can tell because I always wear a t-shirt and jeans. Haha basically I feel I can always dress up from that point. It's better to start at the bottom and go up than start at the top and reach the bottom. Even if it is only how I look on a day to day basis. Whatever;)

5. I like to start my day off with this song. It helps me feel truly epic.

6. It's only taken me 18 years, but I have finally gotten to the point where I can control my hairs. Granted, I really only know how to have it straight, curly, or up...but it's baby steps. Maybe in 18 more years I'll have figured out another hairstyle.

7. I think I'd like to get married eventually and have some childrens. I don't really want daughters. If I have them, I'll love them of course...but I really want 5 boys. I want sons. Boys are just so much more fun.

8. Whenever I'm around southern boys, I don't know how to act. They're (usually) such gentlemen and I am just not used to it haha. So then I just feel awkward.

9. I want to move. Always. I am an avid fan of change. I get bored easily after about 4 months in one place. I'm a bit of a gypsy. Eventually I will live everywhere I want. Tennessee first, if not Russia for a few months. Still revising that plan. Please hold.

10. I feel that people are most honest after midnight. I am. I'm ready for sleep, my inhibitions are gone, and my guard is down. That's why the best talks I have with people are at sleepovers and such. That's when my embarrassment filter is gone and my self-conciousness is at its lowest. And I'm more apt to listen then too.

Day 1 is complete. Time for sleeps!

Ducky

No comments:

Post a Comment