1. Always, anything John Mayer, but especially Stop This Train live in L.A. I could watch/listen to that for the rest of my life.
2. I'm loving a new band of mine, The xx. Islands is my favorite of their songs.
3. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta and Kelly Rowland. I can't not listen to this when I'm getting ready. And yes, I sing into my hairbrush. It's that good. Trust.
4. Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift. It makes me think of my parents, and sometimes it makes me cry. She knows how to write what I feel.
5. Everything by Paolo Nutini, but especially Candy and Growing Up Beside You. SO CUTE.
6. I'm also loving every Mumford and Sons song I hear, every Band of Horses song ever, and I still love Chris Brown and his music. I decided that I could marry him. I'll just make sure to always wear a hockey mask. Hahaha;) But in reality, after watching his videos I am determined to have my children have dance lessons as soon as they start walking.
Songs that almost made this list:
Cold War Kids - Louder Than Ever
Glee - Hate On Me
Augustana - Fire
Hey Monday - I Don't Wanna Dance
John Mayer - In Your Atmosphere
Kate Nash - Do Wah Do