About Me

My photo
I snort when I laugh. I don't sleep much. Music is my life. I'm extremely clumsy. John Mayer is the love of my life. So is Batman. I'm Mormon. I have a slight obsession with mustaches. I blog because I can. I say what I think when I think it. My sense of humor often gets me in trouble. I love adventures. I get lost constantly.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 5

Just six songs I'm addicted to??

1. Always, anything John Mayer, but especially Stop This Train live in L.A. I could watch/listen to that for the rest of my life.

2. I'm loving a new band of mine, The xx. Islands is my favorite of their songs.

3. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta and Kelly Rowland. I can't not listen to this when I'm getting ready. And yes, I sing into my hairbrush. It's that good. Trust.

4. Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift. It makes me think of my parents, and sometimes it makes me cry. She knows how to write what I feel.

5. Everything by Paolo Nutini, but especially Candy and Growing Up Beside You. SO CUTE.

6. I'm also loving every Mumford and Sons song I hear, every Band of Horses song ever, and I still love Chris Brown and his music. I decided that I could marry him. I'll just make sure to always wear a hockey mask. Hahaha;) But in reality, after watching his videos I am determined to have my children have dance lessons as soon as they start walking.

Songs that almost made this list:

Cold War Kids - Louder Than Ever
Glee - Hate On Me
Augustana - Fire
Hey Monday - I Don't Wanna Dance
John Mayer - In Your Atmosphere
Kate Nash - Do Wah Do

No comments:

Post a Comment