About Me

My photo
I snort when I laugh. I don't sleep much. Music is my life. I'm extremely clumsy. John Mayer is the love of my life. So is Batman. I'm Mormon. I have a slight obsession with mustaches. I blog because I can. I say what I think when I think it. My sense of humor often gets me in trouble. I love adventures. I get lost constantly.

Monday, August 1, 2011

I want.

I want a man that puts his arm around me in church.
I want a man that plays with my hairs.
I want a man that doesn't get butthurt over anything really.
I want a man that protects me & our childrens.
I want a man that thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread, but doesn't put me on a ridiculous pedestal.
I want a man with endless patience. With me, with our kids, with the world in general.
I want a man that takes care of me & our family spiritually & physically.
I want a man that is my best friend.
I want us to be a team.
I want us to complement each others strengths.
I want a guy that is everything good my dad is, & everything else he is not.
I want to be so good to him.
I want to love him with everything I am.
I want to curl up next to him & hear his hopes & dreams.
I want us to make each other better.
I want to deserve him, in the best way.

1 comment:

  1. this is so sweet. I love it. and I love you, megs!
    I want YOU to be happy! :D

    ReplyDelete